Welcome to LaLa Land

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ohh now that's worth waking up at 6 in the morning!
I'm finally going to the gym again...after 4 years!! I squeezed into my schedule, well actually I cut sleeping hours...
Yesterday was my incial evaluation, taking measurements, weight, height, heart condition, flexibility...and I was surprised to hear that I was in great condition...and not so surprised to hear him ask me if I had ever done acrobatic gymnastics...yes...I am flexible, but it's innate...And he hasn't seen nothing yet ;)

Well it was a boost for my ego...and now I have to stick to the plan and wake up at indecent hours that drive me crazy..but hey, I guess it's worth it. If I'm ok now, I want to be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.