Welcome to LaLa Land

Monday, November 24, 2008

So as of now, I think saying my wishes out loud and being honest and direct is my new way of acting. If it doesn't get you what you want....well then maybe..you weren't suposed to get in the first place! At least people know exactly what you want and some just might help you get there!

So there you go...me changing strategy. It might take a while, but I'll get there. Who knows who will be in the finnish line to welcome me. That's just the beauty of it, not knowing and being surprised.

It might not be easy but sometimes you have to endure before you get your prize, it just makes it extra special and you'll see it when it gets to you.

If you find an oasis in the middle of the desert, won't you appreciate much more than if it where in the middle of the city? I'd say so...

No comments: